Thursday, January 01, 2009

Mama Beryl and Bennie Ray's Christmas

Emily- you are going to be sooooo sorry you told me to update this thing!! And hey- I don't seem to have any pictures of you!! Sneaky. :P
Caiti and Bennie Ray
Isn't she adorable?

Kacy waiting (not so) patiently to open gifts!

Caiti and Sam- so cute
And Yes, Ken is asleep :)


Still waiting. :)
And I don't know why that girl won't keep her socks on!!




Kyle- isn't he so cute?








Those guys are pretty popular with the girls huh?







Kacy and "her" Bennie Ray

Aren't they sweet?

Caiti and Aunt Sherry





3 generations of Carsons
Aren't they a cute couple?
Mama Beryl and Kacy



1 comment:

Em said...

Christa,
Those are AWESOME!!! And you do have one pic of me...I saw my denim jacket in the corner of one of those!!